Monday, June 30, 2008

AN UPDATE OF SORTS

In response to your many kind inqueries regarding the book, herein is a short update. It plods along. What I am in need of is more personal commentary from friends or family who are actually related to Ross. There are huge gaps in his earliest years and there doesn't seem to be much reliable information to fill them. Please, no friend of the friend of the neighbor who *might* remember something if they only knew who or what they were "remembering" in the first place.

For example, I was contacted by a woman who thought she could possibly be related to Anne Nagel. During our brief correspondence, I asked her how and she replied that she wasn't sure but wanted *me* to tell her. Needless to say, the correspondence ended quietly.

I appreciate all suggestions and am so grateful for your concern and input; do keep in touch!